Deniers must be in an out and out panic for some reason. I don't know why that is. Yesterday I wrote about how Anthony got the trifecta, putting up articles in quick succession on the much caricatured denier memes of:
- "they turned off the air-conditioning in 1988 in Congress"
- falsely accusing Dr James Hansen, one of the world's living treasures and a modern day hero, of not declaring income
- Ben Santer, who is one of the most respected and trustworthy of climate scientists, "altered" the IPCC report when it was Ben Santer who ensured that the IPCC report included appropriate wording about uncertainty and ensured the report was an accurate reflection of the science of the day
- claiming 24 years ago Ben Santer was too "green" to write for the IPCC (he was 35 years old at the time and had received his doctorate three years earlier) - He was admired by his peers back then and look at how he is revered worldwide today
- Dredging up a dumb claim about the Medieval Warm Period, from arch denier David Deming of all people
- Implying there was something shonky about Michael Mann writing for the IPCC and, laughably, that there was something shonky about this triple graduate degree holder getting his doctorate