- The HotWhoppery
- Wild weather
- Deniers at their
worst bestweirdest (13 most popular HotWhopper articles of all time)
- Other favourites from HotWhopper
- Cognition and denial
- Sexism and misogyny
The HotWhoppery is where dud comments are sent.
Climate history as gleaned from old Australian newspapers
- Flashback to 1884: A few hundredths of carbonic acid gas in the atmosphere...the surface...would become like a vast orchid house
- Flashback to 1906 - another ice age coming.. featuring Sir Robert Ball
- Flashback to 1909: Professor Skeats on CO2 and water vapour acting as "a kind of a blanket"
- From 1913 - A perspective on volcanoes and ice ages from Prof WJ Humphreys
- Flashback to 1910 - the Indian Monsoon and ENSO - featuring Sir Gilbert Thomas Walker
- Flashback to 1922 - World Growing Warmer - featuring The Weather Optimist from London's Daily Mail
- Flashback to 1940: Gradually rising earth's temperature and Kirtley Fletcher Mather
- Flash back to 1949 - Global Warming, Dronning Maud Land, Antarctica and a Young Australian featuring Gordon de Quetteville Robin
- Flashback to 1947 - Arctic Climate's Alarming Change featuring Hans W:son Ahlmann
- Flashback to 1957 - CO2 from Industry May be Warming Earth
- Flashback to 1967: The Weather and Air Pollution featuring J Murray Mitchell Jr, Robert A McCormick and John H Ludwig
- Flashback to 1972 - Scientists Fear for Arctic Sea Ice - melt may bring irreversible climatic change
Deniers at their
worst best weirdest - Top 13 most popular HotWhopper articles
- The perversity of deniers - and the "pause" that never was with Tom Peterson (most popular article)
- Denier Weirdness Plus: How stolen comments stoke a huge outbreak of paranoia at WUWT
- Steve McIntyre's big blooper - mistaking water mass movement for water temperature!
- Watts is Whopping Mad (Crazy) after Marcott et al - Must be the Heat!
- Vicious attacks on Michael Mann: More smears from Mark Steyn and Anthony Watts' lynch mob
- Roy Spencer's latest deceit and deception
- Deconstructing the 97% self-destructed Richard Tol
- There's only a two year reprieve if the sun gets cold - though northern countries might feel it
- Confessions of deniers at Judith Curry's
- Anthony Watts' bombshell goes pear-shaped. 82% of WUWT-ers aren't interested!
- Calling scientists frauds and fakers just pisses them off!
- The relevance of (climate) models - - increasing understanding
- Freed of any values, Judith Curry slithers and slides and hurtles into deniersville
- Cook et al Paper Confirms 97% Scientific Consensus - Prompting Silly Conspiracy Theories
- WUWT Policy Violation by a Clueless Female Eco-Nut
- The Evolution of a 97% Conspiracy Theory - The Case of the Abstract IDs
- Gotta give WUWT deniers credit...
- No, Mr McIntyre, you can't take any credit for scientific research on tree rings
- Anthony Watts' Next Trick is to Disappear the Data
- What's that about 16 years? Since 1996, you say?
- The Curious Tale of Watts and His Dog
- Anthony Watts visits Greenland and finds Airport UHI disease!
- It's the Sun, An Ice Age Cometh - Wait! OMG - It's the Insects!
- Dismissives Still Furious with Marcott et al
- Watt a whopper of religious fervour
- Fooling the bottom 8%? Oh, it's just another nutter
- On Plain Denial: Watts Dismisses His Own Evidence that is Counter to His Viewpoint
- Still more denier weirdness from WUWT on Marcott et al 2013
- Denier Weirdness, Begorrah, from WUWT
- Testing WUWT Moderation
- Denier Don is Angry
- WUWT Recipe: Baked Denier on Toast
- HotWhopper of the Week - A Gutful of Brainless!
- Yes, Mr Spooner, Deniers are Deniers
- What makes fake skeptics tell such Whoppers
- HotCopper Denier Classic - Aliens and Ozone
- Denier Memes: The 'communist-socialist-cultist' conspiracy...
Cognition and Denial
- Downside of the Conservative Brain
- Climate science denier (knee) jerks
- HotWhoppers, Monckton and His Scaredy Cat Prey
- Werner Brozek at WUWT claims that "at least" means "at most"! - the comments section of this article provide a pretty good example of an attempted Gish Gallop.